Organization Name: Royal Enfield
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Corporate Legal-Team Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Applicants who have completed Graduation/ BE / B.Tech/ Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Royal Enfield 2018
- Ensure the sale of the number of vehicles based on the goals and objectives as defined by the Regional Manager
- Responsible for the consistent sale of Royal Enfield bike’s in the region
- Plan and achieve the organizational goals as set in the annual plan-in terms of volumes, market share,
- Profitability and overall growth of the organization.
- Handling of dealerships in the specified region and Review the Sales process at dealerships
- Ensuring that dealers achieve the Retails / Wholesale annual business plan as set up
- To Travel as per Fixed Journey Cycle to dealership and review forecasts
- To Offer Dealership sales manpower training as required
- Issuing all demonstration vehicles and ensuring that appropriate dealership records are maintained
- Ensure that dealership infrastructure is as per the latest Corporate Identity Process norms and are compliant with all RE norms / Policies
- Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained
- Ensure appropriate MIS reporting
- Rides & Customer meets to be organized as per target
- Responsible for the launch of various customer schemes as and when required based on the annual budgeted cost for the region.
- Plan and implement sales promotional activities capturing optimum market shares
- Showcase consistent Customer satisfaction index & Sales Satisfaction index Maintaining relationship with business partners – Dealers (dealer profit enhancement), Banks & Financial Institutions
- Coordinating the appropriate supply of new vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly.
- Skill test
- Personal Interview
- Royal Enfield recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.royalenfield.com Royal Enfield Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Royal Enfield www.royalenfield.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Royal Enfield requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply