Organization Name: National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Kolkata
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant (Nursing)
- Clinical Tutor (Prosthetics & Orthotics)
- Staff Nurse
- Professional Trainee (Management)
- Clinical Therapists (Physiotherapy)
- Applicants who have completed B. Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NILD Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Project Assistant (Nursing) – Rs. 25,000/-
- Clinical Tutor (Prosthetics & Orthotics) – Rs.21,250/- per month
- Staff Nurse – Rs.20, 000/- per month.
- Professional Trainee (Management) – Rs.18,500/- per month
- Clinical Therapists (Physiotherapy) – Rs. 15000/- per month
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.nild.org NILD Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NILD Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Walk-in Venue: NILD, Kolkata
- Date of Walk in Interview: 14.12.2018
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download