Organization Name: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Total No. of Vacancies: 69
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Development Assistant
- Assistant Manager (P&SS)
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NABARD Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,650- 28,150/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.450/-
- All Other Applicants(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.50/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.nabard.org NABARD Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NABARD careers page at the official website www.nabard.org.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NABARD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NABARD Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.09.2018