Organization Name: Kendrapara District Court
Total No. of Vacancies: 14
Job Location: Kendrapara (Odisha)
Name of the Post:
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 07
- Junior Typist – 03
- Stenographer Grade-III – 04
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: Applicants who have completed +2 and Candidates have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2018.
- Stenographers Grade-III: Applicants who have completed +2 and the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Junior Typists: Applicants who have completed +2 and the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist/Junior Typist: Rs.19,900/-
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,500/-
- Written Test
- Computer Science Test
- Stenography Test
- Typing Test
- Viva Voice Test
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.100/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.districts.ecourts.gov.in Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “Office of the District Judge,
Kendrapara District Court,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:28.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.09.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download