Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Total No. of Vacancies: 103
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Applied Mechanics
- Dept of Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering
- Dept of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Dept of Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Industry
- Centre for Applied Research in Electronics
- Centre for Atmospheric Sciences
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering
- Centre for Energy Studies
- Department of Material Science & engineering
- Centre for Rural Development & Technology
- Centre Research Facilities
- Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics & Maintenance Engineering Centre
- Department Design
- Kusuma School of Biological Sciences
- Amarnath School of IT
- Central Workshop
- Computer Service Centre (CSC)
- Computer Service Centre (CSC) for ERP
- Applicants who have completed a B.E /B.Tech/ M. Sc in Physics/ Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IIT Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.29,200/-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Computer Test
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.200/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.iitd.ac.in IIT Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to IIT careers page at the official website www.iitd.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IIT Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IIT Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2018