Organization Name: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax Bengaluru
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Bengaluru
Name of the Post:
- Inspector of Income-tax – 09
- Tax Assistant – 16
- Multi Tasking Staff – 25
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree / Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants must follow Govt Rule.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000- 44,900/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.incometaxindia.gov.in Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Income Tax Dept careers page at the official website www.incometaxbengaluru.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Income Tax Dept Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2018