Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Pune
Name of the Post:
- Trainee Software Engineer
- Applicants who have completed a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HSBC Recruitment 2018
- Analyze/ Review the requirement, prepare the design document as per requirements and ensure it is delivered within schedule.
- Develop / Modify / Review the code as per the design.
- Develop / Modify / Review the unit test plan, test cases, and test data as per the design.
- Conduct unit testing and log results.
- Well-versed with the Java working and knowledge
- Zero prod defects due to oversight issues e.g. latest copy of the code not picked from life for retrofitting
- Defect density and defect removal efficiency to be within the defined control limits
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- HSBC recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.hsbc.com HSBC Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of HSBC www.hsbc.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for HSBC requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply