Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Staff Data Engineer
- Analytics Engineering Specialist
- EID Intern
- Sr Staff Software Architect
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology Engineering/ Information Security or any other related computer field or equivalent from a recognized Institute for GE Recruitment 2018
- Collaborate with program teams, development teams, modality partners and GEHC central security organization to ensure design inputs for product security and privacy controls are thought through and implemented
- Work closely with Chief Architects, LSD and other senior technical and program leadership functions to define product security strategy and drive it into programs
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line
- Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Lead the security subsystems technical teams in design/development/verification of security features, through the entire design cycle including requirements generation, design, and implementation, verification & validation
- Work with the teams to determine solutions to meet the needed controls. Prioritize and plan the execution of the solutions across the product roadmap
- Perform the Product Security Representative role for the scanner and edge platforms. Perform relevant security assessments. Establish and maintain governance processes to assure ongoing compliance to design engineering Privacy/Security requirements
- Drive submission/certification to internal/external certification bodies (E.g. FDA, US DoD) as appropriate for medical devices. Create needed artifacts to support compliance for product security compliance (DEPS) assessments, FDA 510k submissions, US DoD RMF submissions etc.
- Analyze vulnerability assessment results from both static and dynamic assessment tools and assess residual risk
- Supporting Privacy/Security incident response activities pertinent to design engineering, through investigations, corrections, corrective actions, and preventive actions
- Drive or Participate in all Privacy & Security related Technical Design Reviews as needed for design engineering activities
- Collaborate with peers in other GEHC modalities and GEHC central security organization to share best practices and drive re-use
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in bringing industry best practices into GEHC platforms.
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- GE recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.ge.com GE Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of GE www.ge.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for GE requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply