Organization Name: Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Team Leader
- Webmethods Developer
- Assistant Manager
- Customer Development Officer
- Technical Analyst
- Applicants who have completed B.E. / B. Tech/ Postgraduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Colgate 2018
- Schedule manufacturing activities efficiently, Effective equipment maintenance, Training of Resources, Skill Development, identify and create required flexibility in Plant operations. Drive FP&R initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities, prioritizing and planning implementation, allocates resources, reviews and monitors to deliver targets.
- Identify, recommend and implement manufacturing cost reduction program, execute new technology in the area.
- OPERA/SFR (line performance/changeover and downtime reporting), SAP (Production reporting) data integrity.
- Coaching & Feedback, Counseling, Plant DBS and PPR & OE Meetings
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Colgate recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.colgatepalmolive.co.in Colgate Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Colgate www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Colgate requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply