Organization Name: Asian Development Bank
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Associate Safeguards Officer Posts
- Applicants who have completed B.E, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Asian Development Bank Recruitment 2018.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Resettlement, or related fields, preferably with advanced training.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in socioeconomic surveys, social impact assessment, and resettlement plan preparation, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills to handle many tasks with deadlines.
- Familiarity with local institutions and regulators with regard to land acquisition and resettlement practice
Effective report-writing and communication skills in English.
- Ability to develop rapport internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
- Proven application of expertise and experience within the assigned sector
- Experience & knowledge of various stages of the project cycle (project planning / feasibility analysis / detailed design / project implementation / construction supervision / contract management) is desirable
- Sound knowledge of government administrative systems and procedures
- Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively.
- Flexibility/willingness to perform a variety of tasks and expand the scope of work and responsibilities as needed.
- Please refer to the link for ADB Competency Framework for National Staff Levels 1 – 2.
- As per the Asian Development Bank Notification 2018
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.adb.org Asian Development Bank Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Technologies www.ness.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the Registration Process.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.11.2018