Organization Name: The Central Board of Secondary Education Board (CBSE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 10000+
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Primary Level Teachers
- Elementary Level Teachers
Primary Stage (Class I to V):
- Applicants who have completed 12th Qualification with 50% Marks & plus D.El.Ed and Must complete the 12th Standard with the 45% Marks + D.El.Ed (With NCTE) and Should finish the 12th standard 50% Marks plus B.El.Ed (4 Year) and Complete 12th Qualification with 50% Marks + Dip. in Special Edu and also have the Graduate as a Qualification plus D.El.ED or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CBSE Recruitment 2018.
Elementary Stage (Class VI to VIII):
- Applicants who have completed Graduate with 50% Marks + D.El.Ed and Have the Graduate 50% Marks + B.Ed (1st year appearing) and Complete the Graduate with 45% Marks + B.Ed (1st year appearing) with NCTE and Must complete the 12th standard with 50% Marks) + B.Ed (4 years) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CBSE Recruitment 2018.
- As per CBSE Notification 2018
- Primary teacher: Rs: 35,000/-
- Elementary teacher: Rs.19,000/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.700/- (Only Paper – I or II)
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PH): Rs.350/- (Only Paper – I or II)
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.1200/- (Both Paper – I or II)
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PH): Rs.600/- (Both Paper – I or II)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to CBSE careers page at the official website www.cbse.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the CBSE Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CBSE Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.08.2018